Southampton v Man City
Man City to make more passes
Home of Betting
New Customer Offer
New Customer Offer
How to claim
Sign up using EPP20 in the Promo Code section
Once registered, Man City to make more passes against Southampton @ 20/1 will be automatically added to your bet slip, then place a £1 bet
If your bet wins, it will appear as “Void” on your bet slip, and account will be credited with 2 x £10 free bets, paid within 48 hours of the event ending
When you open an account on your Mobile using promo code EPP20 we’ll give you 20/1 for Man City to make more passes against Southampton (Scheduled at 17:30 on 22 January 2022).
How it works:
1. Sign up on your device, making sure you use EPP20 in the Promo Code section.
Illustrated instructions showing how to redeem your free bet here.
Terms & Conditions
1. The basics
a. This promotion is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening an account on a Mobile device in pound sterling or euro.
b. This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by Paysafe, PayPal, Neosurf, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra or Postepay.
c. If you take part in this promotion, you will not be able to take part in any other promotion that is only available to new customers.
d. This promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card or credit card, or IP address.
e. The promotion runs from 09:00 20 January 2022 until 17:30 on 22 January 2022 (the promotion period).
f. You can only take part in this promotion once.
2. How to take part
a. To get your free bets, during the promotion period you must:
b. Open an account using promo code EPP20. Do this through your mobile phone by visiting our website;
c. Once registered, Man City to make more passes against Southampton @ 20/1 will be automatically added to your bet slip, then place a £1 bet.
3. Free bet
a. If your bet wins, you will receive 2 free bets, worth £10 each, within 48 hours. You cannot take the winnings as cash.
b. Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (except tote, pool and lottery bets).
c. You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and any free bet amount used will not be returned with winnings from it.
d. If you use only part of a free bet, the remaining amount will be lost.
e. Any unused free bet will be deleted 30 days after it is added to your account.
f. ‘Cash in my bet’ will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the free bet).
g. Eligibility rules, location, market and currency restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
Full Terms and ConditionsSee full terms and conditions bellow
1. Terms and conditions
a. For instructions on how to claim your free bet, go to ‘How do I find and use my free bet?' on our website.
b. When we convert currencies, we consider £10 to be equal to:
- €10 (euro)
- AU$20 (Australian dollar)
- CA$20 (Canadian dollar)
- CHf15 (Swiss franc)
- Kr80 (Danish krone)
- HK$115 (Hong Kong dollar)
- ¥1300 (Japanese yen)
- Kr120 (Swedish krona)
- S$20 (Singapore dollar)
- US$10 (US dollar)
2. General restrictions
a. We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
- Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
- Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
- Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
- Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
- Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
- Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
b. If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
- settle bets at the correct odds, not the bonus or promotion odds;
- void any free bets or bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
3. General conditions
a. Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
b. You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
c. We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
d. We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in this promotion or these terms and conditions).
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
e. We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
f. Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
g. These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
h. This promotion is offered, managed and made available on our website (williamhill.com) by us, WHG (International) Limited.