Terms and conditions
- The basics
- This promotion is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening an online account in pound sterling or euro.
- This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by Entropay, PayPal, Neosurf, iDEAL, Paysafe, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra or Postepay.
- If you take part in this promotion, you will not be able to take part in any other promotion that is only available to new customers.
- This promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card or credit card, or IP address.
- The promotion runs from 00:00:01 (UK time) on Tuesday 1 December 2020 until 23:59:59 (UK time) on Friday 30 April 2021 (the promotion period).
2. How to take part
- To take part in this promotion, during the promotion period you must:
- open an account via mobile only using promo code D50; and
- place a bet of at least £10 or €10, from your main balance, on the William Hill Sportsbook.
- You can place the bet before the match or In-Play.
- The odds for your bet must be 1/2 (1.5) or more.
- If you place an ‘each way’ bet, only the win part of the bet will count towards the promotion. That part of the bet must be at least £10 or €10.
- If a bet you place triggers a free bet, ‘Cash in my bet’ will not be available until at least one selection for the bet you placed is in play or the result has been announced. ‘Cash in my bet’ will become available at this point, as long as all the other conditions relating to it have been met.
3. Free bets
- You will get four free bets worth either £10 or €10 each.
- Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (except tote, pool and lottery bets).
- You cannot take the value of free bets as cash, and any free bet amount used will not be returned with winnings from it.
- If you use only part of a free bet, the remaining amount will be lost.
- Any unused free bet will be deleted 30 days after it is added to your account.
- ‘Cash in my bet’ will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the free bet).
- Eligibility rules, location, market and currency restrictions and terms and conditions apply.
4. Casino bonus
- When your qualifying bet is settled you will get a £10/€10 casino bonus promotion. This will be visible on the Casino tab.
- To take part in this promotion you need to click on the ‘Claim’ button during the promotion period.
- Your £10/€10 casino bonus will be added to your bonus balance, for you to use on the promotion games shown in 5e.
- You must use your bonus within the bonus period shown under ‘Things you should know’. After the bonus period, any bonus you have not used will automatically be deleted.
- You cannot withdraw your bonus, or any winnings from bonus you have used, until you have met the wagering requirement shown under ‘Things you should know'.
5. Wagering requirement and stake contributions
- A wagering requirement, shown under ‘Things you should know’, applies to this promotion. Any stake on the promotion games that is taken from your bonus balance will be taken off the wagering requirement. Any amount of stake taken from your main balance will not be taken off the wagering requirement.
- The wagering requirement applies from the moment the bonus is added to your bonus balance, and it must be met within the bonus period. If it is not met within the bonus period, any bonus you have not used, and winnings from bonus you have used, will be deleted from your account.
- The wagering requirement applies separately to each bonus you receive under this promotion.
- If you are opted in to more than one promotion at a time, the wagering requirements for the promotions will be met in the order that you opted in to them.
- The percentage of the total stake that must come from your bonus balance, and so go towards the wagering requirement, is the ‘stake contribution’. Some promotion games have different stake contributions. The stake contributions for this promotion are set out in the table below.
|Promotion game||Stake contribution|
|All slots games on the 'Casino' tab on our website (except the following slot games below)||100%|
|All Pai Gow and casino hold'em games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||25%|
|All roulette games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||0% to 50%
(See clause f below.)
|All baccarat, craps, multi-spin video slots and sic bo games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||20%|
|The Stravaganza game on the 'Casino' tab on our website||20%|
|All video poker games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||5%|
|All blackjack, blackjack switch and pontoon games in the 'Casino' tab on our website||0%|
|All live table games listed under the 'Live Dealer' tab on our website||0%|
|All "Hi-Lo" games featured on the "Casino" page on the Website, all scratch-card, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Captain's Treasure, Captain's Treasure Pro, Captain's Treasure Mini, Halloween Fortune, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey and Mr Cash Back, The Great Reveal, Shields of Rome, Tip Top Totems, Savage Jungle, Fear the Bear, Kingdoms Rise Forbidden Forest, Kingdoms Rise Guardians of the Abyss, Kingdoms Rise Reign of Ice, Kingdoms Rise Captains Treasure, Kingdoms Rise Sands of Fury, Kingdoms Rise Scorching Clouds, Savage Jungle, Shields of Rome, Tip Top Totems and The Great Reveal.||0%|
|All double options on video poker games (all varieties) on the 'Casino' tab page on our website||0%|
f. For stakes placed on roulette games, the stake contribution is between 0% and 50%. The actual percentage depends on how much of the table you cover. Below we have listed the stake contributions for different percentages of table coverage.
Percentage of table covered
Low table-coverage bet
0% to 25%
Medium table-coverage bet
25.1% to 48%
High table-coverage bet
48.1% to 100%
- If you place a low table-coverage bet, where you cover between 0% and 25% of the table (for example, five straight-up numbers), your stake contribution will be 50%. So if you place a stake of £30, at least £15 (50% of your £30 stake) must come from your bonus balance, and this will be taken off the wagering requirement.
- If you place a medium table-coverage bet, your stake contribution will be 25%. So if you place a stake of £30, at least £7.50 (25% of your £30 stake) must come from your bonus balance, and this will be taken off the wagering requirement.
- If you place a high table-coverage bet, your stake contribution will be 0%. This means that none of your stake will be taken off the wagering requirement.
6. How stakes are taken after a bonus has been added to your account
- Any stake you place on a promotion game will be taken from your bonus balance. If the stake is more than the amount in your bonus balance, the remaining amount will be taken from your main balance.
- If you have more than one promotion active on your account at a time, stakes will be applied in the order that you opted in to the promotions.
- If your bonus balance falls below £0.35 at any time, the funds in it will be deleted.
- For more information on how stakes are taken from your account, please click here.
7. How winnings are added to your account
- Any winnings from the promotion games will be split between your bonus balance and main balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake that came from each balance.
- If you have more than one promotion active on your account at a time, winnings will be applied in the order that you opted into the promotions.
- For more information on how winnings are added to your account, please click here.
8. Taking your winnings
- Once the wagering requirement has been met, this promotion will automatically end and your winnings from the promotion games (up to the maximum redeemable amount, if any, shown under ‘Things you should know’) will be transferred to your main balance. You can then:
- withdraw the winnings as cash; or
- use the winnings to play a game that is not a promotion game.
- If your winnings are more than the maximum redeemable amount shown under ‘Things you should know’, the winnings over that amount will be deleted.
- If the promotion game is a seeded jackpot game, where a percentage of the stake is added to the jackpot amount, any jackpot winnings over the maximum redeemable amount shown under ‘Things you should know’ will not be added to your account until the win has been confirmed.
9. Cancelling this promotion
- You can cancel the promotion at any time by:
- clicking on ‘Cancel Bonus’ or ‘Cash In’ on the sidebar of the Promotions page on our website; or
- clicking on ‘Cash in my Bonus’ under the Account tab on our website and clicking ‘Yes’ in the pop-up message to confirm you want to cancel the promotion; or
- contacting our Customer Services team using the contact details on the Contact Us page of our website.
- When you have cancelled this promotion, you will stop being able to take part in it. If you have not met the wagering requirement, any bonus you have not used, and winnings from bonus you have used, will be deleted from your bonus balance.
10. General restrictions
- We expect you to be fair when you take part in promotions. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and to break these terms and conditions. These unfair types of play include the following.
- Using ‘minimal risk wagering patterns’ (that is, a set pattern of bets or stakes that unfairly minimises risks).
- Using more than one account in order to get more than the number of bonuses allowed for each customer.
- Sharing personalised promotions (that is, promotions only available to specific customers we offer them to) with others. This includes taking part in any personalised promotion forwarded to you by someone else when it was not intended for you.
- Taking part in a promotion that is not available in the country you live in.
- Colluding with other customers (that is, plotting with others to gain an unfair advantage).
- Using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
- If you take part in any play that we consider to be unfair, we may cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account, reclaim any bonus you have received as part of any promotion we have cancelled, and either:
- void any bets funded by a bonus (that is, treat them as if they had never been placed); or
- remove any winnings relating to any bonus.
- Payment cards which begin with the following numbers will not be accepted for this promotion.
11. General conditions
- Regardless of anything else set out in these terms and conditions, you can withdraw funds from your main balance at any time, except where we must withhold the funds to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
- You cannot take part in this promotion if we have previously banned you from taking part in promotions, or from betting or playing any games on our website.
- We can withhold or refuse to pay any winnings from a bonus if funds you paid into your main balance (including any amounts you have already used) are cancelled or denied by any payment service (for example, your card provider).
- We can change or cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions:
- without giving you notice, if the change or cancellation is needed because of any change in law or regulation; or
- by giving you notice beforehand, if the change or cancellation is for any other valid reason (for example, if there is a fault in the software or systems we use to provide this promotion, or we identify a mistake in these terms and conditions).
We can also award an equivalent bonus to the one referred to in this promotion.
- We will not be responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures, or any unavailable or lost network conditions which may result in incorrect information being displayed, or affect your ability to enter or take part in the promotion. If there is any dispute over your eligibility for the promotion, our decision will be final.
- Your use of our website, and your gaming or betting, is governed by our terms and conditions of using our website or telebetting service (the general terms). You must read the general terms and these terms and conditions before you take part in this promotion. If any of these terms and conditions conflict with the general terms, these terms and conditions will apply.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and interpreted in line with, the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action in connection with these terms and conditions will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales.
Video help guides
Visual FAQ on RTP (return to player) and fairness
Visual FAQ on wagering requirements