4. Casino bonus
a. When your qualifying bet is settled you will get a £20/€20 casino bonus promotion. This will be visible on the Casino tab.
b. To take part in this promotion you need to click on the ‘Claim’ button during the promotion period.
c. Your £20/€20 casino bonus will be added to your bonus balance, for you to use on the promotion games shown in 5e.
d. You must use your bonus within the Bonus Period shown under ‘Things you should know’. After the bonus period, any bonus you have not used will automatically be deleted.
e. You cannot withdraw your bonus, or any winnings from bonus you have used, until you have met the wagering requirement shown under ‘Things you should know'.
5. Wagering requirement and stake contributions
a. A wagering requirement, shown under ‘Things you should know’, applies to this promotion. Any stake on the promotion games that is taken from your bonus balance will contribute to the wagering requirement. Any amount of stake taken from your main balance will not contribute to the wagering requirement.
b. The wagering requirement applies from the moment the bonus is added to your bonus balance, and it must be met within the promotion period. If it is not met within the promotion period, any bonus you have not used, and winnings from bonus you have used, will be deleted from your account.
c. The wagering requirement applies separately to each bonus you receive under this promotion.
d. If you are opted in to more than one promotion at a time, the wagering requirements for the promotions will be met in the order that you opted in to those promotions.
e. The percentage of the total stake that must come from your bonus balance, and so go towards the wagering requirement, is the ‘stake contribution’. Some promotion games have different stake contributions. The stake contributions for this promotion are set out in the table below.
f. For stakes placed on roulette games, the stake contribution is between 0% and 50%. The actual percentage depends on how much of the table you cover. Below we have listed the stake contributions for different percentages of table coverage.
|Promotion game||Stake contribution|
|All slots games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||100%|
|Game Shows: Adventures Beyond Wonderland Live||100%|
|All Pai Gow and casino hold'em games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||25%|
|All roulette games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||0% to 50%
(See clause e below.)
|All craps, multi-spin video slots and sic bo games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||20%|
|The Stravaganza game on the 'Casino' tab on our website||20%|
|All video poker games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||5%|
|All blackjack, blackjack switch and pontoon games on the 'Casino' tab on our website||0%|
|All double options on video poker games (all varieties) on the 'Casino' tab page on our website||0%|
|All live table games listed under the 'Live Dealer' tab on our website 0%||0%|
|All baccarat games listed on the 'Casino' tab on our website 0%||0%|
Percentage of table covered
Low table-coverage bet
0% to 25%
Medium table-coverage bet
25.1% to 48%
High table-coverage bet
48.1% to 100%
• If you place a low table-coverage bet, where you cover between 0% and 25% of the table (for example, five straight-up numbers), your stake contribution will be 50%. So if you place a stake of £30, at least £15 (50% of your £30 stake) must come from your bonus balance, and this will be taken off the wagering requirement.
• If you place a medium table-coverage bet, your stake contribution will be 25%. So if you place a stake of £30, at least £7.50 (25% of your £30 stake) must come from your bonus balance, and this will be taken off the wagering requirement.
• If you place a high table-coverage bet, your stake contribution will be 0%. This means that none of your stake will be taken off the wagering requirement.
6. How stakes are taken after a bonus has been added to your account
a. Any stake you place on a promotion game will be taken from your bonus balance. If the stake is more than the amount in your bonus balance, the remaining amount will be taken from your main balance.
b. If you have more than one promotion active on your account at a time, stakes will be applied in the order that you opted-in to the promotions.
c. If your bonus balance falls below £0.35 at any time, the funds in it will be removed.
d. For more information on how stakes are taken from your account, please click
7. How winnings are added to your account
a. Any winnings from the promotion games will be split between your bonus balance and main balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake that came from each balance.
b. If you have more than one promotion active on your account at a time, winnings will be applied in the order that you opted into the promotions.
c. For more information on how winnings are added to your account, please click
8. Taking your winnings
a. Once the wagering requirement has been met, this promotion will automatically end and your winnings from the promotion games (up to the maximum redeemable amount, if any, shown under ‘Things you should know’) will be transferred to your main balance. You can then:
- withdraw the winnings as cash; or
- use the winnings to play a game that is not a promotion game.
b. If your winnings are more than the maximum redeemable amount shown under ‘Things you should know’, the winnings over that amount will be deleted.
c. If the promotion game is a seeded jackpot game, where a percentage of the stake is added to the jackpot amount, any jackpot winnings over the maximum redeemable amount shown under ‘Things you should know’ will not be added to your account until the win has been confirmed.
9. Cancelling this promotion
a. You can cancel the casino bonus element of the promotion at any time by:
- clicking on ‘Cancel Bonus’ or ‘Cash In’ on the sidebar of the Promotions page on our website; or
- clicking on ‘Cash in my Bonus’ under the Account tab on our website and clicking ‘Yes’ in the pop-up message to confirm you want to cancel the promotion; or
- contacting our Customer Services team using the contact details on the Contact Us page of our website.
b. When you have cancelled this promotion, you will stop being able to take part in it. If you have not met the wagering requirement, any bonus you have not used, and winnings from bonus you have used, will be removed from your bonus balance.